Introduction: Mbote na Bino (Hello Everyone)


I'm surprised I'm actually blogging; never thought I would. But I'm here so hello to everyone. After taking nearly a week to finally finding the right template and to do some tweaking I was wondering what my first post would be about. So I guess what I should really consider doing is to introduce myself to my readers. That would be the smart thing to do right?

Who I am:
My name is Minu. I'm a musician in his mid-20s that loves technology. I have a lovely wife with no kids and I work at Elizabeth City State University as a Student HelpDesk operator. I'm also an aspiring web developer who hopes to open his own business in the future called Obsidian Web Services. If you see me with no BlackBerry, then there's an issue; I frickin' love my BlackBerry. :-) I have 2 younger brothers and I'm the son of Congolese immigrants. I guess you can say I'm an authentic African-American. My favorite pastime is playing my Fender Stratocaster and yes, I play for church. I love all sorts of music, but I prefer gospel, jazz, neo-soul and rumba. To sum it all up, I'm just an average guy!

About this blog:
I named this blog "Mokili ya Minu" or "The World of Minu" (in the Lingala language) because my world involves many different things. You will be reading about mostly generally topics but mainly topics of my interests. I'm very excited about this blog because I will be having guest bloggers on here from time to time for your enjoyment and also awareness. I hope that you will find this read very enjoyable and I also like constructive critism, so if there's something that I can do to make this blog more interesting, by all means, enlighten me: There are no bad ideas. ;-)

To sum it all up, Welcome to My World. Enjoy and I look forward to hearing from all of you.

*ignore the corny picture of me. lol*

blog comments powered by Disqus